SCHILLINGTON TILE INSTALLATION
Whether you’re looking for kitchen and bathroom tile as part of a remodeling project or the perfect tile for your patio or outdoor room, the experts at Detailz have you covered. We have experience with ceramic, porcelain, glass, natural stone and even decorative painted tiles. Some of the Schillington Tile Installation projects we can work on for you include:
- Custom borders, inlays and diagonal or brick pattern installations
- Ceramic tile is popular because it wears well, provides good traction, is essentially water and stain proof and is easy to maintain. Nearly unlimited color and pattern choices are available, making ceramic a versatile tile for flooring.
- Porcelain tile is gaining in popularity because it is harder and more durable than ceramic. Porcelain also provides a better imitation of marble, travertine or other stone patterns, colors and textures with plenty of choices to match any design. Like ceramic, porcelain tile is nearly impossible to stain, scratch resistant and is easy to maintain.
- Glass tiles are perfect for decorative purposes in shower stalls, kitchen backsplashes and as accents in a wall made up of other types of tiles.
- Marble, travertine, granite, and limestone tiles are all options in the natural stone tile category. They exude elegance, luxury and style and are often imitated by porcelain and ceramic tiles. These options are not quite as maintenance-free as man-made tiles are, but once sealed and polished, they require just a little work to maintain their natural beauty.
- We use Hardibacker underlayment installation when installing tile over wood subfloors